Due to track work being performed by BNSF, San Joaquins service will be affected as outlined below:
Track Work Affects Service Sunday, September 20 and Monday, September 21
- Train 718, which normally operates from Oakland (Jack London Square) to Bakersfield, will operate as Train 718 between Oakland Jack London and Antioch, as Bus 4318 between Antioch and Stockton with no intermediate stops, and Train 1718 between Stockton and Bakersfield.
- Train 718 departs Oakland Jack London at 6:06 pm and operates 30 minutes later at all stations between Oakland and Antioch.
- Train 1718 departs Stockton at 8:53 pm and operates 90 minutes later than normal at all stations between Stockton and Bakersfield.
- Bus 5818 is cancelled. Bus 6818 will depart Bakersfield at 1:29 am and operate 90 minutes later than Bus 5818’s normal schedule at all stations between Bakersfield and San Diego.
- Train 719, which normally operates between Bakersfield and Oakland (Jack London Square), will operate as Train 719 between Bakersfield and Stockton, as Bus 4319 between Stockton and Antioch with no intermediate stops, and Train 1719 between Stockton and Oakland.
- Train 1719 will operate 57 minutes later at all stations from Antioch to Oakland and hold for Bus 4319at Antioch.
- Bus 6619 will depart Emeryville at 11:27 pm, holding for Train 1719.